Information on the processing of personal data :
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Glusen srl, with administrative headquarters in Viale Antonio Gramsci 16, 80122 Naples (NA), VAT number 10094321212, is the company which, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), proceeds as Data Controller to the processing of the data provided by you when registering on this site. The Data Controller guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data in the context of the processing carried out, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter the "Regulation" or "GDPR") and the Decree Legislative n. 196/2003 ("Privacy Code"), as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018
This information has been drawn up on the basis of the principle of transparency and of all the elements required by article 13 of the Regulation and is divided into individual sections, each of which deals with a specific topic in order to make it quicker, easier and easier to read. understanding (hereinafter the "Information").
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data are collected and used for the following purposes: 1) for registration on the Site and for purposes related to the use of the Site and management of activities that cannot be exercised anonymously and necessary to allow the use and recognition of discounts and promotions, the offer and collection of prizes, participation in point collections and access to other ancillary services that can be used on the Site. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of a contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR) of which you are a part. In relation to this purpose, your data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and for 10 years from the end of the same. 2) marketing purposes, such as the sending - also by e-mail, SMS and MMS - of advertising material and communications with informative and / or promotional content in relation to products or services provided by the Data Controller (by way of example and not exhaustive the Newsletter). The legal basis for this treatment is your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR), optional and revocable at any time. In relation to this purpose, your data will be kept until your consent is revoked and deleted within the following three months. 3) purposes of individual or aggregate profiling and market research aimed, for example, at the analysis of consumption habits and choices, at the elaboration of statistics on the same or at the evaluation of the degree of satisfaction with respect to the products and services offered . The legal basis for this treatment is your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR), optional and revocable at any time. In relation to this purpose, your data will be kept until your consent is revoked. 4) purpose of using the delivery service of the order made at home, the legal basis for this treatment is the execution of a contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR) of which you are a party. In relation to this purpose, your data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and for 5 years from the end of the same.
- TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The Personal Data that will be requested from you for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes will be those reported in the registration form, by way of example and not limited to: name, surname, date of birth, domicile / residence address, e-mail address, numbers telephone, sex.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will be processed on paper and by electronic means, in compliance with the principles established in art. 5 of the GDPR, as well as after the adoption of technical and organizational security measures appropriate to the risks to your rights and fundamental freedoms.
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO RESPOND
For the purposes referred to in point 1) of section B "Purpose of processing" of this information, the provision of data (marked with an asterisk) is a necessary and indispensable condition for registration on the site: failure to provide it therefore entails for the applicant the inability to register on the site. For the purposes referred to in points 2) and 3) of the same section, the provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data and to give the relative consent makes it impossible for the Data Controller to carry out the activities of marketing and profiling indicated therein. For the purpose referred to in point 4) the provision of data (marked with an asterisk ) is a necessary and indispensable condition for the provision of the sales and home delivery service: failure to provide it therefore makes it impossible for the applicant to use of the same service.
- SUBJECTS OR CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED OR WHO CAN BE KNOWN ABOUT IT AS MANAGERS OR IN CHARGE
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to specific subjects considered recipients of such Personal Data. In fact, article 4 in point 9) of the Regulation defines as the recipient of a Personal Data "the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that receives communication of personal data, whether or not it is of third parties "(hereinafter the" Recipients "). In this perspective, in order to correctly carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes referred to in this Notice, the following Recipients may be in a position to process your Personal Data:
- third parties who carry out part of the processing activities and / or activities connected and instrumental to them on behalf of the Data Controller. These subjects have been appointed as data processors, having to be understood individually with this term, pursuant to Article 4 at point 8) of the Regulation, "the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller "(hereinafter the" Data Processor ");
- individuals, employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller, who have been entrusted with specific and / or more processing activities on their Personal Data. These individuals have been given specific instructions regarding the security and correct use of Personal Data and are defined, pursuant to Article 4 at point 10) of the Regulation, "persons authorized to process Personal Data under the direct authority of the Data Controller. or the Data Processor ";
- Where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime, your Personal Data may be disclosed to public bodies or judicial authorities without these being defined as Recipients. In fact, pursuant to article 4 at point 9) of the Regulation, "the public authorities that may receive communication of Personal Data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with the law of the Union or of the Member States are not considered Recipients".
Personal data will in no case be disclosed.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The legislation on the processing of personal data recognizes the Customer the right to exercise the following rights:
- i) the right to access their personal data;
- ii) the right to obtain the correction or integration of their personal data;
iii) the right to obtain the cancellation of their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of art. 17 of the Regulation (unless the processing of the Customer's personal data is necessary for a.exercising the right to freedom of expression and information; b. The fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing provided for by the law of European Union or Italian or for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers of which GLUSEN is invested; c. Reasons of public interest in the public health sector; d. Archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, of the Regulation, to the extent that the right of cancellation risks making it impossible or seriously jeopardizing the achievement of the objectives of such processing; e. the ascertainment, the exercise or defense of a right in court by GLUSEN);
- iv) the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data, within the limits of the provisions of art. 18 of the Regulation;
- v) the right to the portability of their personal data, and therefore the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to GLUSEN and has the right to transmit such personal data to another data controller, under the conditions set out in art. 20 of the Regulation;
- vi) the right to object at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) (execution of a task of public interest or connected to exercise of public authority) or f) (legitimate interest of GLUSEN), including profiling, on the basis of these provisions. GLUSEN will therefore refrain from further processing the Customer's personal data, unless GLUSEN demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the Customer, or for ascertaining, exercising or the defense of a right in court. If the Customer's personal data are processed by GLUSEN for direct marketing purposes or for sending communications about third party products and / or services, the Customer has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him. for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to these activities. If the Customer objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes or for sending communications of third party products and / or services, the personal data will therefore no longer be processed by GLUSEN for these purposes. It is understood that if the Customer's personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, pursuant to Article 89, paragraph 1, of the Regulations, the Customer, for reasons connected with his particular situation, has the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him, except if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest;
vii) the right to revoke each of the consents given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of said consent prior to the revocation;
viii) the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it) or with the ordinary judicial authority.All the rights indicated may be exercised by contacting GLUSEN by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
We at Glusen are constantly and tirelessly searching for the best products on the market dedicated to people with specific dietary needs. Thanks to our team of experts and professionals in the sector, we select gluten-free, lactose-free, milk-free, protein-free, nickel-free foodstuffs and more. We are assiduously looking for excellent companies to collaborate with, giving us the highest quality as a common goal. We personally taste each item before offering it on our site because customer satisfaction is our main goal.
Glusen is the point of reference for anyone with specific dietary needs but doesn't want to give up on taste. We are the change that looks to the future with confidence and passion. We see the world of intolerances from a new perspective, away from limits and sacrifices, close to quality, research and safety.